Will apps increase transportation sustainability? How do we future-proof infrastructure? Creating super fertilizers for developing nations? And how to keep Cal Band marchers from colliding on the field?
Feel the impact of Berkeley CEE.
- Highlight: Travel Behavior, New apps, new behaviors—will they lead to a more or less sustainable future?
- Update from Chair Robert Harley
- Smart infrastructure means monitoring for a lifetime
- David Sedlak elected to the National Academy of Engineering
- Anil Chopra transitions to Emeritus status
- Students in E7 Intro to Computing solve Cal Band Challenge
- Jack Moehle delivers Distinguished Lecture: Performance-Based Seismic Design of Tall Buildings [video]
- Steve Glaser and Ziran Zhang in Watching Snow Melt [video]
- William Tarpeh: Putting a New Spin on Reuse and Recycle [video]
- Seismic Team wins EERI's Innovation Award [video]
See Connections archive.
If you would like to contribute an article for the Fall 2016 issue, contact Holly Halligan, editor.