- See Coronavirus (COVID-19) Student Affairs Updates
- See information for Admitted Students
Berkeley offers a premier education in civil and environmental engineering. CEE undergraduates earn an ABET-accredited Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering.
UC Berkeley's Civil Engineering program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
Apply at the Office of Undergraduate Admissions for admission to the Civil Engineering undergraduate major.
All applicants must read College of Engineering Admissions.
- Berkeley BS in CEE: the finest ABET-accredited degree in a department renowned for its top-tier faculty and cutting-edge research.
- Video Highlights Reasons to become a CEE Bear
Earn 2 B.S. degrees simultaneously in M.E.T. program
- The Management, Entrepreneurship & Technology (M.E.T.) program allows you to simultaneously learn skills in civil engineering and business. See M.E.T. Academic Tracks > CE Academic Guide.
- The 4-year curriculum combines the best of Berkeley's College of Engineering and the Haas School of Business.
- Available to Freshmen only.
Application Availability and Deadline
- The Fall application becomes available in October. Apply online.
- Filing Deadline: November 30 of the same year.
- UC Berkeley does not accept applications for spring semester admission.