The Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering welcomes diversity of all types, and works to foster inclusive practices both on- and off-campus. We provide a supportive community for today’s students in which everyone can focus on building their strengths. In addition to initiatives within the Department, the resources listed below can provide support and education.
- Black Engineering and Science Students Association (BESSA)
- Black Graduate Engineering and Science Students (BGESS)
- Civil and Environmental Engineers for Anti-Racism (CEE-FAR)
- Graduate Women of Engineering (GWE)
- Hispanic Engineers and Scientists (HES)
- Latino/a Association of Graduate Students (LAGSES)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)