CEE hosts over 50 visiting scholars, postdoctoral scholars, and visiting student researchers each year. The average visitor is on campus for 10 months, and begins during the academic year. See Frequently Asked Questions for Visiting Scholars.
- Appointment and Extension Requests, deadlines and fees
- Complete CEE Visiting Scholar Policy (effective January 1, 2015)
- International visitor information (J-1 Exchange Visitors)
- J Scholar Financial Requirements
- Required Funding Documentation
- Cost of Attendance: Example Household Budgets
- Minimum Rates for Experience Level (effective April 1, 2023)
- Per the current UAW contract effective through September 2027, initial appointments must be made for a minimum of 2 years.
- Newly-hired postdocs should contact their host faculty or Pam Ong (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the CEE Postdoctoral Scholar Handbook
The deadline for all visitor appointment and extension requests is at least 4 months prior to the requested start date!
CEE Outreach Channels
To share news items, announcements, social media posts, job opportunities, and submit Calendar events, please fill out the content submission form listed below or direct inquiries to the department's outreach email: email@example.com.
To send items to email listservs for CEE lecturers, postdocs, visiting scholars, and/or visiting student researchers, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit items for undergraduate and graduate student e-newsletters, email email@example.com.