CEE Graduate Orientation is on Monday, August 20. See agenda.
- Registration: 9:15-9:45, 105 Stanley Hall
- Departmental orientation: 10-noon, 105 Stanley Hall
- CEE Program break-out sessions: 12-5
Faculty and staff will present on important resources within the Department, in the College of Engineering, and on campus. Box lunches will be available for new students and faculty on the Bechtel Terrace at noon.
- All Berkeley freshmen and transfer students will attend Golden Bear Orientation (GBO), beginning August 15. Students will get their full GBO schedule when they meet with their GBO Leader on that day. See entire Golden Bear Orientation.
- On August 16 is the CEE Departmental orientation: 3-5, 277 Cory Hall. Learn about our curriculum, student organizations and advising opportunities.
- On Tuesday, August 21, new CEE students are invited to a Welcome BBQ on the Bechtel Terrace. Meet our competition team members and student leaders from our chapter of the American Society of Civil Engineers.