• Rathinam, S. , Z. W. Kim and R. Sengupta, "Vision-Based Monitoring of Locally Linear Structures Using an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle," Journal of Infrastructure Systems, March 2008, Vol. 14, No. 1.
• Rezaei, S. and R. Sengupta, "Kalman Filter-Based on Integration of DGPS and Vehicle Sensors for Localization," IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, November 2007, Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 1080-1088.
• Shladover, S. E., G. Polatkan, R. Sengupta, J. VanderWerf, M. Ergen and B. Bougler, "Dependence of Cooperative Vehicle System Performance on Market Penetration," Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board No. 2000, November 2007, doi: 10.3141/2000-15.
• Rathinam, S. and R. Sengupta, "Algorithms for Routing Problems Involving UAV's. In Innovations in Intelligent Machines-1," Springer Series on Studies in Computational Intelligence, August 2007, Vol. 70.
• Sengupta, R., S. Rezaei, S. Shladover, D. Cody, S. Dickey and H. Krishnan, "Cooperative Collision Warning Systems: Concept Definition and Experimental Implementation," Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems, July 2007, Vol. 11, No. 3.
• Xu, Q., T. Mak, J. Ko and R. Sengupta, "Medium Access Control Protocol Design for Vehicle-Vehicle Safety Messages," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, March 2007, Vol. 56, No. 2, pp. 499-518.
• Rathinam, S, R. Sengupta and S. Darbha, "A Resource Allocation Algorithm for Multivehicle Systems with Nonholonomic Constraints," IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, January 2007, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 98-104.
• Mak, T., K. Laberteaux, R. Sengupta and M. Ergen, "Multi-Channel Medium Access Control for Dedicated Short Range Communications," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2007.
• Lee, D., P. Varaiya and R. Sengupta, "Trigonometric k-clustering," In the Wiley IEEE Press Monograph on Sensor Network Operations, Shashi Phoha, Thomas F. La Porta and Christopher Griffin (Editors), January 2006, ISBN: 041719765, pp. 1-33.
• Kim, Z. W. and R. Sengupta, "Target Detection and Position Likelihood using an Aerial Image Sensor," Proceedings of the 2008 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation , May 2008.
• Rezaei, S., R. Sengupta and H. Krishnan, "Reducing the Communication Required by DSRC-Based Vehicle Safety Systems," Proceedings of the 2007 IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Conference, October 2007, pp.361-366.
• Rathinam, S., P. Almeida, Z. W. Kim, S. Jackson, A. Tinka, W. Grossman and R. Sengupta, "Autonomous Searching and Tracking of a River using an UAV," Proceedings of the 2007 American Control Conference, July 2007, pp. 359-364.
• Nguyen, D., J. Tisdale, M. Godwin, D. Coatta, S. Spry, R. Sengupta and J. K. Hedrick, "Decentralized Control of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Collaborative Sensing Missions," Proceedings of the 2007 American Control Conference, July 2007, pp. 4672-4677.
• Rathinam, S. and R. Sengupta, "Lower and Upper Bounds for a Multiple Depot UAV Routing Problem," Proceedings of the 45th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, December 2006, p. 6.
• Tisdale, J., A. Ryan, M. Zennaro, X. Xiao, D. Caveney, S. Rathinam, J. K. Hedrick and R. Sengupta, "The Software Architecture of the Berkeley UAV Platform," Proceeding of the 2006 IEEE Conference on Computer Aided Control System Design, October 2006, p. 6.
• Ryan, A., X. Xiao, S. Rathinam, J. Tisdale, M. Zennaro, D. Caveney, R. Sengupta and J. K. Hedrick, "A Modular Software Infrastructure for Distributed Control of Collaborating UAVs," AIAA Conference on Guidance, Navigation, and Control, August 2006.
• Kirsch, C. M. and R. Sengupta, The Evolution of Real-Time Programming, Handbook of Real-Time and Embedded Systems, 2006, Chapter 11, pp. 11.1--11.15, doi: ISBN: 1-584886-78-1.
• Rathinam, S. and R. Sengupta, Lower and Upper Bounds for a Symmetric Multiple Depot, Multiple Traveling Salesman Problem, Technical Report #UCB-ITS-RR-2006-2 Institute of Transportation Studies, University of California, Berkeley http://repositories.c.cdlib.org/its/reports/UCB-ItS-RR-2006-2/, January 2006.
• Rathinam, S., Kim Z. and R. Sengupta, Vision-Based Following of Structures Using an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), Technical Report #UCB-ITS-RR-2006-1, Institute of Transportation Studies, University of California, Berkeley, http://repositories.cdlib.org/its/reports/UCB-ITS-RR-2006-1/, January 2006.