Course Planning Tools
- See Berkeley Academic Guide for all CEE course descriptions.
- Search Schedule of Classes to determine when courses are offered.
- See CEE Current Course Sections or CEE Current Course Sections Schedule (Calendar)
- CE 165 Concrete Materials and Construction
- CE 166 Construction Engineering
- CE 167 Engineering Project Management
- CE 180 CEE Systems Design
- CE 199 Individual Research or Investigation in Selected Advanced Topics (offered in Fall and Spring)
- CE 268A Lean Construction Concepts and Methods
- CE 268B Lean Construction and Supply Chain Management
- CE 268D Law for Engineers
- CE 268E Civil Systems and the Environment
- CE 268H Advanced Project Planning & Control
- CE 292A Technologies for Sustainable Societies
- CE 298 Graduate Research Seminar (offered in one or both semesters, Fall and Spring)
- CE 299 Individual Research or Investigation in Selected Advanced Topics (offered in Fall and Spring)
Engineering & Project Management Industry Speaker Seminar
During your graduate study you'll attend our weekly E&PM seminars (CE 298). These seminars provide a forum for learning about what is happening in the profession and in academic research.